I figured it’s time to post in a new thread, since this is a different amp than the Aficionado. Although I’ve been playing longer with pure RCA input versus XLR transformer coupled to RCA, I’ll kick this off with a more recent mod. Based on all of the great/near universal positive feedback of swapping out the interstage caps with Jupiter Copper Foil caps 0.1 uf. The stock ones on my 2A3 were Audyn Plus 0.1 uf. Just got it done an hour ago. Took maybe 1.5 hours total but that includes setting all my soldering stuff up and taking the case bottom off. I took my time double checking all the traces to make sure I swapped out the right caps and soldered the new Jupiter in correctly. So far, with just the 0.1 uf caps the sound is rich with strong bass, while others have suggested upping it to 0.22 uf. I trust Marv when he says the 0.1 uf is sufficient, though I am using Abyss that probably could cover any slight low end difficiencies. There may be just a slight bloom that requires a long burn in, but could just be the extra punch that I’m getting playing tricks with my ears. Right away there is more clarity in the upper mids to treble, not that the stock with RCA 2A3 had any issues with being veiled. Will need more time to listen, but there’s no easy way to go back and forth.