Just got back from Tenet. Imagine the timeline explanation scene from Back To The Future 2, only ten times more convoluted and only being able to understand 40% of the dialogue, the other 60% being swallowed by music or sound FX or just heavy British accents. Tenet in a nutshell. If you're going to make a time travel/inversion film with extremely convoluted plot mechanics, at least allow some post dialogue recording so I can understand what the fuck is going on. Nolan's movies are becoming increasingly difficult to enjoy as he disappears further and further up his own ass. It's as if the audience is just an afterthought and nobody at the studio has the balls to tell him to stop.