These will be brief. No impressions because of my level of involvement in the project. But my measurement procedures are "standardized," so to speak, so I feel comfortable sharing. I will add some measurement commentary, but no direct subjective thoughts outside of that. This unit was pulled off the line at random by Massdrop and sent to me. No cherry picking in that sense. Disclaimer: I am allowed to keep it and plan to do so. Technical note: ARTA mysteriously wiped all my settings. I tried to set them back up as best as possible. The data should still be accurate for my methods, but you may notice minor deviations (i.e. low point FR cutoff). FR note: Normally I put 1KHz at 90dB, but these sound fuller than measurements might suggest were I to have done so. Measuring these posed difficult due to fit, placement, and seal sensitivity. Actual listening is just dandy. The new style pads are much better at sealing than the old style, however. Default 2mm foam insert in place.