A central thread for all JRMC stuff. JRMC 27 has just been released, and one of the new features is the ability to load VST3 plugins. I did some playing around, and sure enough it works. However I noticed terrible sluggishness in the UI and traced it back to the VST3 plugins taking forever to load. This is actually not a JRMC issue, but this is likely the place folks will get caught by it. I used Blue Cat Patchwork's standalone host to test load times of a relatively heavy config that has DSP for 5 different transducers in it, each with 4 plugins. If I use VST3 plugins, the config takes 37 odd seconds to load. If I switch them all to standard VST, it loads in 3.2 seconds. If I reduce it to just a single config for one transducer I get 0.8 seconds. This is the difference between JRMC being basically unusable and being responsive.